Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Kellie's Breakfast



Sunny and Yummy!

The first thing I noticed about Donna's recipe when I took it out of the oven was its beautiful color. The golden yellow is a perfect breakfast food as it brightens your whole attitude for the day. The flavors are a mellow blend of egg and cheese with just a little dash of hot from the peppers. I also liked how it cut. Nice straight lines and the pieces didn't fall apart when lifted from the pan. It makes a very pretty presentation. This is a great breakfast or brunch food. I even made it for dinner and out little tummies loved it.!

10 eggs
1 pt. cottage cheese
Beat and add the rest of the ingredients
12 oz. grated cheese (your choice) medium or sharp
1/2 cup flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 cup melted butter
1 tsp salt
1 can green chopped chilies

Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with pam

Bake 350 degrees for 45 minutes
Top with sour cream and salsa when served

Contributor: Donna

1 comment:

appetersen said...

Hi Debbie;

I'm putting the recipe for "Crustless Cottage Cheese Quiche in an email (your gmail account) It's interesting that it has the same ingredients, but different amounts. I love your site!